[Dtb-talk] ABWA library enhancements

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 06:10:24 UTC 2011

A World of Books
The Association for the Blind of Western Australia library continues to work to secure titles from other talking book libraries world wide. We now have access to books from the Malaysia, South Africa and India. We are hopeful that these initiatives will expand our collection of books in English as well as other languages including Chinese, Malay, Hindi and Afrikaans.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do to improve our services.

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney at guidedogswa.com.au
Email: gkearney at gmail.com