[Dtb-talk] Braille Monitor January 2011 in DAISY format

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 07:46:35 UTC 2011

Gary and everyone else;

Here is a link to the Braille Monitor for January 2011:

http://www.guidedogswa.org/library/openbiblio/shared/biblio_view.php?bibid=107758&tab=opac

I used Apple Alex to record the various part required for the "about" and title sections. In ongoing practice we need to have a standing "about" section recorded in the same voice as the rest of the recordings. We also need to have the title page information recorded at the same time as the article so that we can put that into the title page section.

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney at guidedogswa.com.au
Email: gkearney at gmail.com