[Dtb-talk] The Day After Civil Rights in DAISY format.

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jan 7 03:48:14 UTC 2011

Ah ... never knew that.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: dtb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:dtb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Greg Kearney
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 7:22 PM
To: Discussion of Digital Talking Books
Subject: Re: [Dtb-talk] The Day After Civil Rights in DAISY format.

When looking at the print edition there are two sections with in the speech
itself these were editor introduction to Like Cats and Dogs and Wall to Wall
thanksgiving. These two subsections of the speech make up the internal
navigation points of the book.

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media Association for the Blind of WA -
Guide Dogs WA PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria
Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney at guidedogswa.com.au
Email: gkearney at gmail.com

On 07/01/2011, at 11:17 AM, Mike Freeman wrote:

> What divisions are you using in the Daisy mark-up?  After all, it's a
> single speech.
>
> Mike Freeman

Rights"
> by Kenneth Jernigan to DAISY format. It can be downloaded from the
> following
> http://www.guidedogswa.org/library/openbiblio/shared/biblio_view.php?b
> ibid=1
> 07759&tab=opac