[Dtb-talk] Reader Reviews?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jul 16 13:51:58 UTC 2011

I don't remember which TTS the Book Port Plus uses but think it's the same
as the Victor Reader Stream -- Realspeak Solo Direct. The BookSense uses
Neospeech Paul and Kate. IMO it's the best for extensive listening although
for thems of us who process a lot of text, it would be nice to have a small
Daisy player with Eloquence though I suspect that the licensing fee would be
prohibitive.

Mike