[Dtb-talk] Daisy Braille Monitor on the BookSense

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jul 16 13:53:50 UTC 2011

That makes sense; I'll try it. The fly in the ointment is that there seems
to be a problem with the July Monitor in any event; Daisy Worm on the iPhone
would not play the thing, either. Think it has to do with the files being
several directories deep in the zip archive rather than being in a zip file
without directory structure.

Mike