[Dtb-talk] Daisy Braille Monitor on the BookSense

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:31:36 UTC 2011

Hi all!

I tried downloading and playing the Braille monitor with my Victor Stream
and transferring the publication with Humanware Companion.  It only took a
fraction of a second or so to supposably transfer which was a flag for me!
The file or folder showed an error seven on my Victor Stream and forgot what
that means.  I deleted it out so something is amiss so far with this issue!

Jim