[Dtb-talk] Daisy Braille Monitor on the BookSense

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Jul 21 02:23:56 UTC 2011

If you go to the NFB website, thence to publications, thence to the Braille
Monitor and click on the issue you want, you come up with a web page with
each article in HTML and MP3 formats. At the bottom of this page are links
to download either the straight MP3 audio or Daisy version, each in zip
archives.

Mike