[Dtb-talk] The Physical Cartridges themselves?

Lynn Evans evans-lynn at comcast.net
Sat Jul 30 20:57:24 UTC 2011

Because not all of us receive books from our libraries. If a patron only
downloads books from BARD and never gets books from the library that is the
reason for self updating.

The newer books will have the newest firmware update. If a new firmware
update is issued tomorrow then it is going to take a wile before a patron
will get the update from the library. So they can go get the update sooner
if the have the computer savvy to do it.