[Dtb-talk] The Physical Cartridges themselves?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jul 31 15:14:38 UTC 2011

You're right. But other smart phones are nearly as bad. If you think about
it, the reason becomes obvious: small size with many functions competing.

If I had my way, we'd have smart phones that looked like bricks or ham-radio
handy-talkies of yesteryear with three-quarters battery so you could operate
them for a week key-down without problem. (grin) And these phones would put
out 5 watts! Wouldn't *that* make the fear-mongers about cellphone
"radiation" wake up!

But, in truth, I can usually get a day's work out of my iPhone.

Mike