[Dtb-talk] NFBnewsline and the Mac

Priscilla Garces priscillagarces1987 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 23:49:49 UTC 2011

Does NFB newsline work well with the mac?
I now have a mac but i want to be able to use newsline on my victor stream.
I tried my vr stream and it works pretty well with the mac.
Is there a way where i can read the news on my VR stream?
Because when i  had the PC i liked the fact that i had pocket newsline and that it automatically synced with my vr stream.
I think the same thing should happen with the mac.
Another thing, i think humanware should provide software that is compatible for both mac and PC.
While mostly everyone has a PC, there are some who prefer the other way around  and are more adventurous to discover a new operating system.
I personally like voiceover better from jaws in comparison, but that's my own 2 sense.
+ i enjoy reading more since the voice is humanlike in many aspects and not as monotone.

Thank you.

Please contact me with additional information about this quiry, i really appreciate it.

Priscilla Garces
priscillagarces1987 at hotmail.com