[Dtb-talk] Options XML Generator

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Fri Nov 4 13:38:54 UTC 2011

Even though clear warnings are given in the below message and on the web form, I recommend that patrons not use this generator application.  The options.xml file was incorporated into the NLS player's firmware in order to facilitate testing and re-issue of players by qualified technicians and library staff, and is not meant for casual use by patrons.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.