[Dtb-talk] PlexTalk formatting SD Card?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Nov 22 20:38:04 UTC 2011

Hmmm ... I never found it necessary to format a SD card for the Stream. If the proper folder structure wasn't on the card initially, the first time the Stream was turned on with the card inserted, the proper folders were automatically put on the card.

Of course, if you wanted books already on the card, you'd have to put the proper folder structure on it but you wouldn't have to format the card per se. At least that's been my experience.

Dunno about the Plextalk.

Mike Freeman