[Dtb-talk] PlexTalk formatting SD Card?

Dale Leavens dleavens at puc.net
Fri Nov 25 13:09:35 UTC 2011

OK,

I see that the only thing that PlexTalk seems to want to do is create one
file presumably where it keeps it's information about recently used files on
the card.

I am now having another problem, the card and the card reader is unstable in
the USB port for some reason. This wouldn't matter so much except that I
have damaged the usb port on the PlexTalk pocket by inadvertently dipping
the bottom of in a barrow of mixing cement, it was hanging on a lanyard
around my neck when I bent a little too close to my work this summer. There
seems to be a bit inside there I can't get out.

Thanks

Dale leavens.