[Dtb-talk] installing humanware companion

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:24:59 UTC 2011

Sjo, we've thoroughly answered the two questions posed originally -

1.  Will the companion work on Windows 7?
  Answer:  Yes, very nicely.

2  Do you have to use the companion?
  Answer - Nope.

I confess that I almost never use the BookPort Transfer utility
either, and it's a lovely utility.  I just like Windows Explorer.

(grin)

Dan