[Dtb-talk] What are the cheapest accessible ebook readers?

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 01:45:47 UTC 2011

Kes,

I have a BookPort Plus, have used the Pocket quite a bit, and the
Stream three years.  The Stream wins on battery  life, durability and
file types - with the softpack installed, you can read epub (without
DRM, of course).

Dan

--
Sponsor me in this year's National Federation of the Blind Race for
Independence!

http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/dan.burke

Dan Burke, President
Montana Association for the Blind,
An Affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind

My Cell:  406.546.8546