[Dtb-talk] having trouble with SD card

Andrews, David B (DEED) David.B.Andrews at state.mn.us
Fri Oct 21 14:52:09 UTC 2011

The manual says Media Error 3 is a Mount error" whatever that is.  If you have a PC and card reader, see if you can see the card with Windows Explorer or My Computer.  Also, is it formatted.  If it isn't the Stream is supposed to format it, and it is supposed to handle cards up to 32 megs, as long as you have a relatively recent version of the firmware on your Stream.

Dave