[Dtb-talk] Federated z39.50 searches for DAISY books

Axtell, Bob raxt at loc.gov
Tue Sep 6 19:10:32 UTC 2011

     My previous message was rather sloppily written. It should have been stated as follows:

The listings for Learning Ally (formerly Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic) and Bookshare in the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped union catalog are very out of date.  To get up-to-date search results please use the web catalogs of those organizations.

     My apologies for the poorly proofread prior message.

Robert Axtell
Head, Bibliographic Control Section
NLS/BPH

raxt at loc.gov