[Dtb-talk] Tech Question

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Aug 29 15:25:36 UTC 2012

I think Jim is right -- also sometimes BARD asks you to confirm your pledge, which would throw off any automated system.

BARD is doing an upgrade this fall.  Among other things there will be a "Wish List" where you can mark books for later download.  Without having seen it yet, there is no way to know if this would help in an automated process -- but it might.

Dave