[Dtb-talk] Trouble with Password When Logging Onto BARD Site

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Dec 8 17:11:54 UTC 2012

Mary,

If you ever had your web browser fill in the password automatically, it is possible it is trying to fill the password in automatically yet.  Before you enter any password, make sure that the password field is
completely empty.  Since it isn't always certain if the cursor is at the beginning and the end of the field, I generally will press the DEL key a bunch of times and then the backspace key.  It is remotely possible
that when you are typing in your password that you are adding it to hidden characters that are already there.  They will appear as stars.  Good luck.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson