[Dtb-talk] Learning Ally and the Stream

Jaquiss, Robert RJaquiss at nfb.org
Fri Feb 10 19:52:19 UTC 2012

Hello:

     If you don't have a Learning Ally key for your Stream, you must get your Stream's serial number and add it to your Learning Ally profile.
You will receive instructions for installing the key.
DAISY books are placed in the directory that ends with dtb. Each book is a subdirectory.
Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Jaquiss