[Dtb-talk] Nice To See Booksense master

Paul Migliorelli (+1 303-552-6970) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Fri Feb 24 20:51:11 UTC 2012

Thanks HIMS for releasing this.  Me being clueless using windows explorer
as usual for navigation, there's a lot to get used to for navigation for
me, but I'll probably learn.  I found the original booksense buddy from g
w quite easy to use once I got the hang, but I have to figure out how to
add and remove from transfer properly with the new bs master.  I'm unable
to tell if something is added or deleted, that is, somehow I initially saw
it say somewhere add or some kind of status, but I wish it had confirm
feedback telling you when a keystroke is pressed.  Unless that is, maybe
system accesss is not saying feedback if there is indeed any. But I may be
missing things as always (smile)  Maybe I'm not using the right keys.  I
can tell things add to transfer if I go to the menu only.  I'll go learn
if it's insert to add to transfer, or control insert to add.  If it is
control insert, that seems overkill, as I would think insert and delete
alone would make sense.    Off I go to learn some more.