[Dtb-talk] NFB-Newsline Podable

Eric SS sseric57 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 15:09:03 UTC 2012

I just read up on this app this morning and have installed it and chose the
publications I would like read. However, I am not receiving content.

Is it possible it is just because it is a holiday and things could be off?
Maybe content is only downloaded once a day and I set things up after that?

I thought of this because I have issues reading news on my IPhone, which
really is my device of choice for as much as possible. Briefly, VoiceOver
locks up skimming papers -- not every paper or several times per issue --
requiring a reboot of the phone. Read to Go is lacking due to voice quality.
If anyone has any alternatives they use, I sure would appreciate it.

All thanks, and a great start to the New Year!

Eric