[Dtb-talk] Fwd: New Extended Batteries and Keyboards for your Phone from A T Guys

Flint Million fmillion at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:19:45 UTC 2012

Just throwing this out -- if anyone out there doesn't think 7000mAh
will do for them, there's another portable battery called "i.Sound
Portable Power Max." It costs a lot more - $129 retail, can sometimes
be found for around $90 online - but has over twice the power of the
IMP70D. It also has five (5) USB ports. I carry one of these around,
and have been able to run my iPad, my mobile hotspot, and charge my
digital recorder and my GPS receiver, all at once, all day long. The
16000mAh can charge an iPad from totally dead at least twice, and an
iPhone from dead at least 8 times.

Flint