[Dtb-talk] Anything New from the NFB?

Fred wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Sun Jul 8 01:33:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

Go to the serotalk network.  They have a very nice series of interviews from
the exhibit hall.  Not covered in their interviews is an announcement from
Dean Blazie, the inventor of the Braille and Speak about a new notetaker he
is coming out with.  20 cell display, WIFI, bluetooth, GPS receiver for
around $2500, thouth the exact price was not announced.

Warm Regards,

Fred