[Dtb-talk] Anything New from the NFB?

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Sun Jul 8 18:16:38 UTC 2012

You can also look forward to the Seening Eye GPS Iphone app from Sendaro soon to come out.  They call it "The seeing eye" because they partnered with the Seening eye Guide dog school to help with the funding.  Looking forward to seeing it.  No clue as yet as to the price for the app; however, when Dr. Maurer gently pressed for this info, he was informed that it would be "compeditive".

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: