[Dtb-talk] loading books onto the NLS player

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 01:37:23 UTC 2012

The NLS player will indeed play MP3 files. All of the DAISY book that we and almost every other talking book library produce have the audio in MP3 format. The NLS player will play our books just fine. For none DAISY raw MP3 files you need to store them in a specially named directory on the USB drive the name of which I do not recall.

So it is not correct to say that the player is not able to play MP3 files.

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Kearney
Association for the Blind of Western Australia