[Dtb-talk] Changes to BARD

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Nov 28 15:05:28 UTC 2012

I would urge people to not speculate about things when there is a lack of information.  Yes, we all wish for a smoother implementation -- but NLS folks aren't idiots.  There was a test site, which must have worked or they wouldn't have tried to go into production.  Give them the benefit of the doubt.  I am sure they don't like the situation any better than us.

Sometimes things are beyond our control -- and I am sure they will get it up and working.  In the greater scheme of things this is no big deal!

Dave