[Dtb-talk] registering the Stream with Audible.com

Mike Gilmore m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 12:00:11 UTC 2013

Over the weekend, I decided to take advantage of Audible.com's two free audio books with a thirty day trial of their gold membership.  I downloaded the latest version of their AM software and got the two books I wanted. When I went to register my Stream so that I could play these books on it, I got as far as the prompt to type in my username and password. So I typed those in and got the message that one of them was incorrect. This makes no sense because Amazon and Audible have merged together so to sign into audible you use your amazon user name (i.e., e-mail address) and passwrod. Has anyone had this problem recently? Is there a way to work around it?

Thanks.

Mike