[Dtb-talk] Download Question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun May 5 23:00:49 UTC 2013

On IE 10, Control-J will bring up the download window which has one row per
download, you use the left- and right-arrow keys to manually choose between
run, save, resume (a partial download) and cancel. These have hot-keys, too.
Alt-C closes the window. But I generally make sure I'm on the download link,
tabbing to it if necessary, hitting the Applications key as Steve says, and
choosing Save As which is one of the choices with Letter A as the hot-key.
Then Alt-S will execute "Save".

F6 may move you to the download window if it's open but you get
otherchoices, also.

Mike