[Dtb-talk] Voice Dream Reader and DAISY playback

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 15:41:14 UTC 2013

I downloaded the lite version a month or so ago.  It is very
promising, but I balk at installing the full app.  I don't object to
the ten bucks, but I just don't want to download a whole set of new
voices.  In fact, I don't like the A Capella voices all that much.
It's also the reason I haven't downloaded the Bookshare Read to Go
app.  I just want a simple, clean lightweight Daisy reader for my
phone.  I'm fine with crappy voices if they are quick and responsive.

Dan

--
Dan Burke
My Cell:  406.546.8546