[Dtb-talk] To Leave Zipped or to Unpack ... That Is the Question

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Tue Oct 29 09:07:09 UTC 2013

Good morning everyone,

                Last night, I downloaded my first DAISY audio file off of
Bookshare.org. My question is this: Before I transfer it to a thumb drive or
SD card, should I unpack the file or leave it zipped? The file will
eventually be played in the NLS digital talking-book player. I may be
downloading more DAISY audio files like this one, so I need to know what to
do. Your suggestions will be very helpful and appreciated.

                Thank you in advance.

Mary Donahue

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch."

Garrison Keillor