[Dtb-talk] Long-Forgotten Books

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 02:15:30 UTC 2014

Hi ,

I am new to this list and find it quite interesting. The titles you
listed are not on my reading list, so can't help. However, I live in
Cleveland, Ohio and we have 2 options when this occurs.
1. The Ohio Library for the blind and Physically Handicapped can
record the book in a digital format. Using volunteer readers, most
times you need to provide the print edition and it may be available at
your library.

2. The Cleveland sight Center provides this same service for a small fee.

Check around in your area for these types of services, hope it helps!

Happy Reading!

Cheryl Fields