[Dtb-talk] looking for the best technology available

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 15 07:04:20 UTC 2014

Since this list is focused on DTB players, I'd look at any of the accessible
book readers out there. I have the Victor Reader Stream, which is my go-to
player for digital talking books, music and other things. I also use the
Book Port Plus, because it is excellent in recording. Finally, the Book
Sense would probably be a good choice if you're used to working with
Windows. And don't forget the free NLS player. Thanks.