[Dtb-talk] looking for the best technology available

Cheryl Osborn chapalacheryl at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 15:59:20 UTC 2014

Good morning Cheryl and all,

As someone who formerly performed technical evaluations for  blind individuals, I would like to suggest that you approach these adaptive technology devices by deciding first what you expect to accomplish with them and deciding how much time and effort you are willing to and learning how to use them.

As someone who has a very limited income, I tend to go toward devices
 That will fit within my income limits and perform more than one application
Cheryl Osborn