[Dtb-talk] Long-Forgotten Books

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Feb 15 20:38:55 UTC 2014

They aren't on the BARD site -- they're mostly talking books whose disk
versions were recorded at 16 rpm and which have been withdrawn. I was just
trying to ascertain if there were an easier way than to go thru my regional
library, request them to send a request to DC and see if I could get any of
the books.

Cheers!

Mike