[Dtb-talk] Victor Reader Stream Question

Alexandra Futty via Dtb-talk dtb-talk at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 17:36:16 UTC 2014

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone on the list had any resources about creating subfolders on the Victor Reader Stream.  My Stream is formatted in the standard way and I have read that it is possible to create subfolders within the Bookshelf categories but have had a hard time finding any more specific information online.  Do the subfolders need to be labeled in a particular way to be recognized by the Stream?  For example, if I wanted to create a subfolder for Textbooks in my $VRDTB folder could I simply create a new folder and label it Textbooks?

Thanks for your help in advance,
Allie

Alexandra Futty
2013-2014 Fulbright Scholar, Trinidad and Tobago
Institute for Gender and Development Studies
University of the West Indies, St. Augustine