[Dtb-talk] Using BARD Mobile to Play APH Magazines

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Mar 9 20:54:12 UTC 2014

Milton:

Magazines other than those carried on the BARD site won't play using BARD
Mobile because the BARD Mobile app requires your NLS account to decrypt the
material you're trying to play and is not equipped to play DAISY books from
sites other than BARD.

You'll find this same thing occurs when you try to play a digital talking
book from your local regional library that isn't listed on BARD.

Mike