[Dtb-talk] Save Big on Orders over $100 with Coupon Code 'wow' on Talkingmp3Players.com! Audio downloads!

Laz via Dtb-talk dtb-talk at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 15:49:50 UTC 2014

Hello all,

This week, we're going to give you 10% off any orders totaling $100 or
more. Just apply the coupon code: 'wow' on your order if it totals
$100 or more, and you save 10%! This goes for any items on our site;
Bluetooth devices, accessories, phones, etc, or any combination
thereof! See our specials page for more details:

It can't be $99.99, it has to be $100 or more, but for example you
could get the new Miccus Pool Party Speakers and a Miccus TX to enable
your player or other audio device with a headphone jack  to use
Bluetooth, and save 10% off the total.

There are plenty of great opportunities and possibilities with this
offer. Act now with 'wow!' This coupon code expires May 29th at
Midnight! This is also available when you phone your orders in.

We also have many new accessories that work with many of your other
devices including Miccus Pool Party Bluetooth Speakers with audible
sound when turned on and paired, plus easy tactile buttons, Bluetooth
Transmitters and receivers to enable your players to use Bluetooth as
well as several new Bluetooth products such as headsets and speakers.
Visit our accessories page to see what we have to offer:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html
Now broken down into categories making it easier to find the accessory you want.

Here is my audio demonstration of the Miccus Pool Party Bluetooth
speakers using my Talking Mp3 Player to connect to it via Bluetooth:
http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Tutorials/Miccus%20Pool%20Party%20Bluetooth%20Speakers.mp3/

We offer free friendly tech support, free shipping in the US, and
greatly discounted quality international shipping!

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent to you.

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players since 2009!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request at freelists.org

Email:  laz at talkingmp3players.com
Skype: lazmesa