[Dtb-talk] Last Chance 20% off: Enable your Talking Mp3 Player & other devices to use Bluetooth!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Apr 24 20:23:31 UTC 2015

Mother's Day is coming up so we have several deals this week! We've
had 20% off Bluetooth devices for a few weeks now & this will be the
last week for awhile.

This article is mainly to give you information on our Bluetooth
enabling devices & the Bluetooth headsets & speakers we have!

If you're like me, wearing wired headphones is at times too
restricting or the wires just get in the way of what I'm doing.
Although it does get annoying, I still want to listen to an audiobook
or music while I perform some chore or task that doesn't require my
full attention. If you feel the same way, read on.

There are several ways in which one can listen to audio from a
computer, stereo, or any of the portable devices with which we listen
to our audio content, whether that be Audible.com, NLS, internet
streaming, or whatever. As long as it's audio content, it can be done
using Bluetooth devices.

In order to accomplish wireless listening one would need two devices;
one would transmit the audio signal, and the other would receive the
audio signal. Some devices are already Bluetooth enabled and will
transmit Bluetooth signals such as smartphones, tablets, some
computers, and the occasional player, I can think of the BookSense XT
off the top of my head. So with these particular devices one wouldn't
need a Bluetooth transmitter but would need a Bluetooth device to
receive the signal.

Bluetooth recievers are such items as Bluetooth speakers, headsets, or
a dedicated Bluetooth receiver that one would connect to stereo
systems, computers, headsets, and powered speakers to enable them to
receive the Bluetooth audio signal.

If your audio devices aren't Bluetooth enabled, listen to this audio
in which I demonstrate how I easily enabled my non-Bluetooth Talking
MP3 Player to transmit it's audio over to my non-Bluetooth Stereo
Speaker case wirelessly! http://tinyurl.com/lfbzx9s

If you think you might be interested in using Bluetooth yourself but
are unsure or have questions, just contact me and I'll be happy to
answer your questions and provide you with some guidance as to what
you might need to accomplish what you want. My contact information is
found below.

We have an extensive choice of Bluetooth items at very good prices on
our site. I'll provide some links below for different Bluetooth
categories:

* Bluetooth transmitters and receivers starting at $39.99, including
our latest transmitter, the Mini-jack TX4, and reciever, the Mini-jack
AX4 which speaks when turned on, off, and in pairing mode, with
introductory savings:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Bluetooth-Transmitters-Receivers_c_7.html

* Bluetooth Headsets starting at $39.99, including our latest
addition, the Avantree Audition Bluetooth headset with introductory
savings! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Bluetooth-Headsets_c_19.html

* Bluetooth speakers starting at $23.99, including the Miccus Pool
Party Bluetooth stereo speakers and the Portable Water Resistant
Bluetooth Mini Shower mono speaker, both of which can be used to
answer calls! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Bluetooth-Speakers_c_17.html

As I said, if you have any questions at all, contact me and I'll be
happy to help answer your questions and provide any needed guidance in
making an educated choice for your intended use.

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Best regards!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com