[Dtb-talk] Lowest price available on the Victor Stream- New Gen!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Mon Dec 21 18:14:14 UTC 2015

Season's greetings all!

Time is running out for your Christmas shoppping so we're going to do
what we can to help you last-minute shoppers by giving you free 2-day
Priority Mail shipping on any US orders over $75.!

You can now get the new Victor Stream Newest Generation Daisy book
player from us! Extra special deal for these 2 days only, you can get
a Victor Stream for only $329.99 It also comes with a free 8GB SD
card, case, wall charger and usb cable in the box. You can read about
it and order from:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Stream-2nd-Generation_p_78.html

This is the guaranteed lowest price on line with all hidden costs
calculated. No sales tax out side the state of Florida when ordering
through us. Fastest shipping--Free Priority Mail in the US! For these
2 Days only we'll do a price match on any sold in same brand new
condition by an authorized seller. This means we'll match the full
price being paid including shipping and sales tax!

Also we have a special lower price when buying in bulk, please contact
me for details by phone or email: 727-498-0121 or
Sales at talkingmp3players.com!

Get the great deal above and have 6 months to pay with No Interest
when you check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to
credit approval)

You also get 30% off select Bluetooth enabling devices and other
accessories, and 40% off SD cards when you order from us.

This Daily Deal runs through Wednesday December 23rd, so hurry and save big!

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Merry Christmas!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com