[Dtb-talk] Enable your book & music players to use Bluetooth!

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Fri May 15 21:08:29 UTC 2015

thanks for the gists. how long this offer will last

--
n f b. live? more jist in a moment ,If you Can see it beeleeve it then
you can acheve it! Don't Stop Bleeveeing Hold on to that fealing a

now the national federation of the blind(NFB)can now talk live
introduseing www.nfblive.org Now fello federationists can talk
247-365. HTTP://www.NFBlive.org try it out it is free to get a
account. all you need is a pc&amike and a computer soundcardagan the u
r l iswww.nfblive.org!
if that does not work try the following http://www.NFBlive.com

You will never become hoo you want2bee. If you keep blaming every1elce
4hoo you are now.