[Dtb-talk] Reading textbooks from Learning Ally

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Jun 14 15:39:31 UTC 2016

There are a number of DAISY players that can be configured to work with
Learning Ally books; on the Learning Ally website, start the "add a new
device" dialog and you'll see which ones. I have worked with FSReader from
Freedom Scientific and the ReadHear software from Learning Ally books.

As for the amount of memory used on your iPhone, it is basically the sum of
the amount of memory used for each book so it depends upon the size and
number of books you have in the Learning Ally bookshelf on your device.

Mike Freeman