[DTB-Talk] FW: CSUN program and Sessions are now available for download in HTML, EPUB, and DAISY

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Mar 14 15:20:16 UTC 2018

For any of you who are going to the CSUN Technology Conference...

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web<http://mn.gov/deed> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/mndeed> | Facebook<http://facebook.com/mndeed>
[DEED SSB Logo Black and White]