[DTB-Talk] for those of you who've bought/rented from Vital Source ...

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 14:33:13 UTC 2019

Hi Mike -

Vital Source mentions Apple devices because they have an accessible
app for that iPhone and iPad.

As for the browser question, I would check the NABS (National
Association of Blind Students) list serve archive or post your
question on that list. You are far likelier to get a range of students
who have used Vital Surce.

Best,
Dan

--
Dan Burke

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Coordinator

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"

My Cell:  406.546.8546
Twitter:  @DallDonal