[DTB-Talk] Bard on another platform?

Christopher Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 21:36:15 UTC 2019

Ow'w'w? Boy! I'm probably gonna open a gigantic can of worms with this
one, as much as I don't want to. Wail? Alas, here't goes.

Does anyone know if the NLS ever has considered porting Bard over to a
skill that would work with the Amazon Echo device lineup?

That would be so freakin' cool to be able to listen to books on my Echo.
I know about Audible and what not, but that's irrelavent to my question.
I dunno, it's just a thought. I mean, they have it for Android, and for iOS.

I know I'm probably dreaming massively, but, I had to ask. LOL!

Chris.