[DTB-Talk] Cyber Monday week sale on Victor Reader Stream and Trek

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Mon Dec 2 00:16:53 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

See below for the lowest prices going on the Victor Reader Trek!

Free 16GB SD card and other extra special discounts on the following products:

This week when you order your Victor Reader Trek Book Reader & GPS
Combined with Bluetooth Capability for only $594.99 (Discounted $105)
you get a free 16GB SD card, $5 off Magnetic cables and all other
accessories, $10 off any SD card 32GB or higher when purchasing
accessories in the combo box during our Cyber Monday week special!
Plus save on Shipping when you order with us: Free priority mail
shipping inside the US! No tax unless you live in
Florida!http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Reader-Trek-Talking-Book-Reader-GPS-with-free-16GB-SD-card_p_118.html

Get the New Victor Reader Stream on sale for only $359.99! For this
sale only get a free 16GB SD card as well as getting $10 off any SD
card 32GB or higher plus $5 off all other accessories when purchasing
accessories in the combo box during our Black Friday special! No tax
unless you live in Florida and no shipping fees in the US.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Humanware-Victor-Reader-Stream-2nd-Generation-with-free-16-GB-SD-Card_p_83.html

Both brand new Stream and Trek also include in the box long and short
USB cables, 8GB SD card, protective silicone case, earphones, and wall
charger plus the Trek also comes with a lanyard and its much improved
silicone case!

This special goes through Sunday December 8th only, so hurry and take
advantage of these spectacular extended Cyber Monday deals!

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards, Amazon
Pay, and PayPal on line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place your
credit card order or email laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a
PaypalMe link sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Laz
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com