[DTB-Talk] Commercial Audio Books

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Jul 27 02:00:55 UTC 2019

Hello Debbie and everyone,

	I thought he was having health issues. He'll be in our prayers.

	Not all audio books are read by their authors for various reasons.
Whenever you can buy a book read by its author the experience is like having
the author stop by virtually and personally read his/her book to you. That's
awesome!

Peter Donahue