[DTB-Talk] Reading devices?

Christopher Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 15:32:18 UTC 2019

Guys,

I am profusely sorry. I know this is technically probably not the best
list for this question, but I honestly don't totally know where else to
ask. I however heard a while back, and I don't know if this was an
unverified rumor. The person who told me this has a very long history of
misunderstanding certain tech info. I don't think it's their fault, nor
their intentions to do so, but, yeah... That person obviously will be
left unnamed anonymous. Anyway, I was told that some, maybe not all
states, but some state libraries were partnering to be able to offer
patrons upon request the new Orbit braille display readers.

Who would I need from the NLS to get in contact with to get more info
about this? Or again, was this completely false information, which
wouldn't honestly surprise me. NO hard feelings toward anyone. Just
trying to figure this out, as I want one, if there's any way I could go
that avenue.

Chris.