[DTB-Talk] JAWS and BARD Express

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at outlook.com
Tue Jun 25 02:05:07 UTC 2019

Since updating to the most recent version of JAWS, I can no longer hear all columns on the views of books in BARD Express when using UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW.  I seem to only hear the book title.  I have made certain I have the advanced display option checked in the preferences, that I have all desired columns included in the view, and I do here all columns when using NVDA.  I am thinking that a JAWS default may have changed but don't know which setting it would be.  I'll send a note off to JAWS support, but thought it might be worth a check here in case someone has already found the answer.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson