[DTB-Talk] FW: [NLS Network] More clarity on Bolton and Mary Trump books

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 19:25:28 UTC 2020

It would behoove us to get the data before we speculate and jump to conclusions. That's why I asked Pam earlier if she can get us the running times for the books she has downloaded. We can compare the running times with the commercial versions available via Audible or another commercial vendor. If anyone else downloaded these books from Bard before they were removed, we would appreciate this info.